SOLD NOS 2014 Marin Ladies Speed Commute

CommanderChuff

Devout Dirtbag
Sold sold sold

Last year my darling wife declared that she wanted a new bicycle for her birthday. We chatted about the type and intended use, along with a few pics of a friends bike, and I came away with a clear idea of what was desired. After a little research I found a NOS 2014 ladies Marin which seemed to fit the bill.

After one short ride the problems of a top tube and 'complicated' gears really turned her off the bike. A wobbly knee and dislike of anything too new has made an impossible match. So it has been sitting in the garage since then waiting for another ride. But as my own stable of bikes is increasing I need to un-clutter the limited space that I have.

The bike was voted one of the top ten commuters, and cost £900 new. Additional bits added are mudguards, handlebar bag, Cateye computer, rear rack.

This blurb is from Marin;
The Terra Linda SC4 gets you there fast with its lightweight alloy frame and upgrades that include a lighter weight alloy fork and wide-range 9-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain. With 27 speeds, durable double-wall rims and reflective sidewall Continental tires plus an ergonomic Women's Fit Geometry saddle and grips, the SC4 transforms your daily commute into a comfortable daily adventure.

Hydroformed 6061 aluminum-alloy frame tubing engineered to tune the flex properties of a frame with high precision, providing stiffness or flex exactly where desired and maximizing frame performance. Hydro II is our second generation engineered shape tubeset which provides lighter weight tubing with similar strength and ride qualities as the previous generation.

Women's Fit Geometry (WFG) models are designed around a women's body with shorter reach and women's specific saddles, grips and other component choices.

http://www.marinbikes.com/gb/bikes/desc ... -linda-sc4

Attachments

• P1030585.JPG
    P1030585.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 401
  • P1030589.JPG
    P1030589.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 401
  • P1030588.JPG
    P1030588.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 401

Latest posts