**SOLD** Minoura Workstand, Park Truing Stand

Huntso

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to increasing problems with Reynauds plus arthritis in my hands and elbows I am selling off all my bike maintenance equipment
This includes a good quality Minoura workstand, Park wheel truing/building stand, torque wrench and loads of bike specific tools.
ideally would like to shift it all in one go, no idea as yet of a price, but expect something in the region of £150 to £200 would be about right.
Got a copy of Zinn I will include, also other stuff like fork oil, spare cables and cleaning gear too
I'm just north of Cambridge, so if anyone is interested please post here and we can discuss the finer points further

Thank you
Rich

Re: Minoura Workstand, Park Truing Stand and loads of bike tools

Hi Rich, sorry to hear you're having to sell up.
I've been looking for a new stand and have been contemplating upgrading truing stand too (currently use a frame or forks and various zip ties!).
Could be interested in the lot, do you have any pics/specs of the stands and other tools?
Happy to take it to PM if you want.

Kev

Hi Kev

Will see what I can dig out about all the stuff and take a few photos too.
How about I detail it here then if you don't go for it it saves me repeating myself.
Can do any other dealing via pm if you decide to proceed.

Will post again once I have had a chance to sort it out, later today I reckon

Cheers
Rich

No problem at all Rich, thank you!

Re:

I’m interested in it all if Kev doesn’t have it.

Here we go then Kev

Bike Stand is a Minoura W-3100, new version has a slightly different foot arrangement, but everything else is the same.
Truing Stand is a Park TS-7 and forgot I had it, but comes with a Park WAG-3 Dishing tool
Rest of the tools range from BB Removers, Headset Cup Remover, Cable Cutters, Spoke Keys and a DT Swiss Nipple Driver (such a handy tool for wheel building, not cheap though)
Having a look for yourself at the photo is no doubt the easiest way, lots there to identify and saves me typing it all.

The stand has a bit of surface corrosion here and there, but the clamp mechanism is nice and clean as the photo shows, what comes from living in the shed
Truing Stand has been in an indoors cupboard as have all the tools which are kept in a toolbox.
Can't find the torque wrench, got a funny feeling someone may have borrowed it and not been returned (shame on you if it was anyone from here)

Anyway have a look and let me know what you reckon on it all
Cheers
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_0882 1.jpg
    IMG_0882 1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0883 1.jpg
    IMG_0883 1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0887 1.jpg
    IMG_0887 1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0889 1.jpg
    IMG_0889 1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 477

Looks pretty good!
Being realistic I'd only be interested in the bike and truing stands though, and I'm going to struggle to get over that neck of the woods for a good few weeks.
I'm not going to ask you to hold onto anything so it Pat wants the lot let him at it!

Back