* sold * Castelli Squadra Jacket, Endura FS260 gilet, new!

gattonero

Retro Guru
Both on sale as they don't fit me well (I've put on weight, erm... :oops: )

*** the Castelli jacket is now sold ***
The first is a Castelli windproof/showerproof Squadra jacket.
Brand new with tags (although the tags have been pulled).
This is a packable jacket, packs down to the size of a big apple, and weights very little (less than 200gr) so it's great to carry on you rides to keep you dry.
A very good jacket that is windproof and can shed drizzle/light rain, there's plenty of reflective details too.
This is a "medium" size, it is a proper race fit so is meant to fit snug. Would fit best a rider not over 70-74kg (around 12st.), some people would consider this a "small" size, is up to you whether you normally wear a "Small" size and want a bit more room.

RRP is £39, sold for only £25(free P&P in UK) because it doesn't fit me.

30546094832_28a8cb0244_b.jpg

30546092962_b08fd422d8_b.jpg

*** the Endura gilet is now sold ***
For the same reason I'm selling this excellent Endura gilet.
The FS260Pro Race gilet is a minimalist waterproof shell, packs down to the size of an apple and weights next to nothing (something less than 100gr) so it's great to carry on you rides to keep your torso dry, and is very windproof so it will keep the cold away.
Made out of a very light breathable fabric, it is translucent so you can see your team kit or race number underneath.
This is a "medium" size, it is a proper race fit so is meant to fit snug. Would fit best a rider not over 70-74kg (around 12st.), some people would consider this a "small" size, is up to you whether you normally wear a "Small" size and want a bit more room.

RRP is £55, sold for only £35(free P&P in UK) because it doesn't fit me anymore.

30363155950_d8653a9784_b.jpg

30031822874_1bd317a23f_b.jpg

Re:

Is the biscuit for sale?

Race fit? I'm 12st, but at 6'3 , may be short in the arms I imagine

GLWS

Mike

Back