SOLD Campagnolo Electron Clinchers £150 ono plus delivery

Daipink

Old School Hero
I have a set of Campag Electron Clinchers for sale. I bought these last year but have barely used them & so am selling to fund a new wheel build.
Campag Record hubs (specific to the Electron wheelset) & original Record quick release levers
HPB clincher rims with minimal brake wear.
24 spoke front & rear, radial front, radial non-drive side & 2-cross drive side on the rear
Round double-butted spokes
Wheelset weight = 1,860g with skewers on my kitchen scales

There is a description of them at http://www.campyonly.com/techtalk/techt ... l#Electron and pictures on Flickr at http://flic.kr/s/aHsjQ2d5cX
and below.

03134325 by david.mundow, on Flickr

03134339 by david.mundow, on Flickr

They are in good condition for their age apart from a slight "ding" in the rear rim which I've included in the photos & the rear quick release is missing the little metal loop from the skewer end bolt. The ding in the rear rim is not really visible once tyres are fitted & doesn't seem to affect the performance of the wheel.

The Record hubs will last forever if looked after & they spin exceptionally smoothly.

I will also include a pack of spare spokes I received with the wheels. I haven't needed these but handy to have them all the same.

Looking for £150 ono plus delivery although pick up would be preferred. Delivery will be of the order of £25-£30 although the buyer can arrange this I guess. I will get a wheel box from my LBS for packing if necessary. I am based in Cardiff but travel to Surbiton about once a month so could deliver along the M4/M3/M25 corridor area if buyer doesn't mind waiting. Payment by PayPal (gift or buyer pays fees) or bank transfer, whichever suits you.

Re: Campagnolo Electron Clinchers £150 ono plus delivery

Looking for something to finish a build off, will you take 100£ plus postage?

Re: Campagnolo Electron Clinchers £150 ono plus delivery

Free bump for selling such a outstanding wheelset for such a firndly price!

If you sell the wheels without the extra spokes I will be interested in taking these off your hand...

Re:

Hi, excuse my ignorance but what speed cassettes will these take? Could I get a short dib while I await your answer please? :)

Thanks!

Back