SOLD - 1994 Fat Chance Buckshaver Frame M

Re: Re:

Tom79":1qrqfuvw said:
M-Power":1qrqfuvw said:
Ridiculously cheap for this handmade beauty. Love the colour. If only it was bigger.

GLWTS.

Thanks man

It would cost $$$ to drag this over from the US now, with a weak £, shipping, import etc. Will ride like a dream for someone ~ 5’9-5’11. Its sus corrected for 60-80mm travel.

Re:

Hi, do you think it would be rideable given the paint bubbling? I mean, it makes a world of difference if the bubbling is due to rust from the inside or just surface... Cause It has always been O E of my dream frames

novekili":1g10kem5 said:
Hi, do you think it would be rideable given the paint bubbling? I mean, it makes a world of difference if the bubbling is due to rust from the inside or just surface... Cause It has always been O E of my dream frames

It’s surface...it’s not been kept outside but the paint bubbled due to heat. Argos blasted the frame before painting so I have no worries about the integrity...

novekili":30q5dv17 said:
Can the bottom bracket be disassembled without any problems?

Yep...just haven’t done it myself - more than happy to take it out if the buyer didn’t want it.

Cheers

Re:

Pinching my pennies... Not sure I can afford it, Would you ship to Italy? If yes, do you have an idea of the costs?

novekili":tpg6jcbf said:
Pinching my pennies... Not sure I can afford it, Would you ship to Italy? If yes, do you have an idea of the costs?

Sorry dude, was aiming for collection only on this one. If I was to post it would be UK only

Back