SOLD! 1980's Ladies Mixte Falcon. £100.00

kilgore

Retro Newbie
Hello and welcome to the sale of my 1980's Lady's Falcon road bike. It's been in the family since new and is still in exceptional condition as its really not been used that much and always dry stored. It really does look quite special with its metallic pink paintwork and a mixture of chrome and alloy components. There are only a handful of scratches and rust spots that really aren't noticeable at first glance. You can see these in the pictures, but mainly on the rear left dropout and one rust spot on the seat tube , with the worst scratch being on the right side rear triangle. The steel wheels have surface rust, but they do polish up as i have tested in a small area. The tyres are the originals and have (IMO) are really nice aged look to them. They are intact and fine for pottering about (IMO). Even with its rack and mudguards (alloy) its surprisingly quite light. If you turned the bars around and removed the rack and guards you'd have a great retro sportive bike.

Seat tube - 21"
Theoretical top tube - 22"
Wheels - 27"
Tyres - 27 x 1 1/4
Gears - 10 Speed Shimano Altus
Crank - Sugino
Brakes - Weinmann
Saddle - Comar anatomical

£150.00 Collection from CV35 Warwickshire.
I have a box so insured postage could be arranged for an additional charge if necessary, but i would prefer cash on collection.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Falcon_01.JPG
    Falcon_01.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,597
  • Falcon_03.JPG
    Falcon_03.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 1,597
  • Falcon_04.JPG
    Falcon_04.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Falcon_05.JPG
    Falcon_05.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Falcon_06.JPG
    Falcon_06.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Falcon_08.JPG
    Falcon_08.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Falcon_11.jpg
    Falcon_11.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 1,596
  • Falcon_02.JPG
    Falcon_02.JPG
    328.3 KB · Views: 1,597
Re:

Hi,

I assume its steel, but I have no idea as to what type. It doesn't have any particular indication of that kind. It must be of a reasonable quality as it's not that heavy.

Thanks looking
Nick

Re:

This is a beautiful bike at a bargain price, can't believe it's not sold. Somebody's going to get a great bike for not very much.

Re:

I think so too! It's almost like new, but old, so better!! :D I can't believe I may need to EBay it!

Re: Reduced! 1980's Ladies Mixte Falcon. £100.00

Hi there. I'll happily take this please, if you will box it up. I'm happy to arrange the courier from my end.
Cheers.

Back