Size: ML
Colour: Team Lavender
Seatube 18 inches (C-C)
Toptube 22 1/2 inches (C-C)

Headset: 1inch
Seatbube diameter: 29.4mm
Down tube roller guide installed and functioning
Toothpick chainsuck plates are absent.

This bike is very much a "rider", (to date) no rusting problems.
The gorgeous paintwork is intact and in good shape overall: the driveside chainstay being the main exception, (see images) and a few isolated chips marks elsewhere.

The rear dropout is bent, (my bad) and will require a visit to a frame builders workshop for "re-setting" into shape. This will require the application if heat so some localised paintwork damage will occur.

It is offered for sale in this condition to give the next owner the option to respray if they so wished?... I like the original characterful / cheerful colourful condition , but am selling as the next size up is more comfortable for me to ride these day's. Pics show h'set installed...this has now been removed and is not included in this sale. Thanks for looking...yo, yo, yo!

SOLD £279 (+ postage costs to Sweden shared) Frameset + seatclamp + shim

Lots of images here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16829674@N ... 489603774/

Sample images:

PC080731 by tangent16, on Flickr

PC080701 by tangent16, on Flickr

PC080722 by tangent16, on Flickr

PC080717 by tangent16, on Flickr

PC080728 by tangent16, on Flickr

PC080714 by tangent16, on Flickr

Re: FAT Chance Yo Eddy ML 166 Team Lavender (Team Violet)

Love the colour. Just curious, has the seat tube been replaced ? They are normally 29.4mm not 29.2 iirc I assume its a later sus corrected frame with the proportionally shorter TT and geometry.

Quite easy to get this sorted GLWTS

Thanks for the info: seat tube is original
So therefore 29.4 as you suggest? Will measure it again, to confirm...(was reading the instrument upside down)

Based on my other FAT Chance of similar vintage (1 inch Saratoga build) I'd presume suspension corrected geo for 60mm. I've only ran this one with rigid forks however. Thanks again for the comment -- I'll add an image of it built up so folk can better appreciate this...

I'd also check the TT measurement then, as it should be a tad longer according to the Yo spec sheet for a ML, unless its a custom build. Maybe post a pic of the tape measurement center to center ;)

A merry Yo-Ho-Yo Eddy Boxing Day bargin bump

@M-Power I have now fitted an removed a 29.4mm seat post with ease.
Seatpost measurement = as you suggested thanks for info.

If additional info or images are required just ask and will do my best to answer / illustrate

I am looking for my first FC. Are you ship oversea?

Theisland":2i5ug46e said:
I am looking for my first FC. Are you ship oversea?

Hello I could do...but this frameset needs work at a framebuilders, so might not be be best choice as 1st FC?

Re: FAT Chance Yo Eddy ML 166 Team Lavender £279

Available again FAT Chance fans

£279 f'set only , posted UK, ( will send abroad extra £ @ cost)

Re: FAT Chance Yo Eddy ML 166 Team Lavender £279

Are you sure the bent rear dropout needs heat ? In most cases it can be bent back 'cold set into position' without heat using frame alignment gear. Might be worth stating costs for this ( not that much iirc ) and maybe solder build up repair of chain suck region.

Love the colour.

Glwts.

Back