So which Raleigh MTB is worth having? (Activators n/a)

I've just bought a 1990 Technium Heat, the same as wot I had BITD. Techniums are nice in my opinion, although do they qualify to be a 'real' Raleigh if they're from the USA?

I have a 92' Peak, my first 'real' mountain bike love it. 93' Dyna-tech Diablo (Retromod) superb. 1999 RSP 250 Excellent ;) :D

1991 531 Raleigh blueridge with stx-rc gruppo and full suspension, you gotta love that retro styling......

Attachments

• cropped01.jpg
    cropped01.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 906
thanks for this thread, where else could I post a photo of my pride and joy......sadly I think it will soon be time to retire this trusty steed. If and when the even more garish PUCH Theridion turns up the plan is to do a full frame and fork transplant. I love these retro bikes that most people think are rubbish. I mean c'mon!! Made in Great Britain 531 frame for pennies and who in their right mind would try to steal this.....

These do come up on ebay every once in a while, old raleighs never seem to sell for much, so you'll get a bargain whatever. If your thinking town bike then http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raleigh-Pione ... 232aabf8a7 I know it's not mtb but it would make a very fine monstercross build...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back