Sold Snap’n’fail parts sale (rockshox Sid, FSA cranks)

nicklej

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hey guys.

My Cannondale flash snapped on me on Friday so I’ve taken the bits off and they are for sale as I’m going to change bikes anyway.

All prices exclude postage costs but anything can be collected from Winchester, SO230HN. If you want more than one thing I’ll quote postage on that and can do singular postage too.

All pics can be found here. Inspect them until you’re happy or ask for extras!

I do still have the frame. It’s a 2012 medium carbon flash. Runs only on 26ers. If anyone wants it for anything let me know otherwise I’ll bin it. It’s not economic to repair so I’m not bothering.

Parts available:

FSA V-Drive BB30 crankset with 34T eagle chain ring (new), unfortunately the chainring is slightly buckled after the seatstay broke. Cranks beaten up but all threads good: £25

Rockshox SID race forks, 100mm travel, QR, steerer is 192mm, A2C 480mm, fully functional: £120

Shimano canti pads (May as well put them here!): £10

Last edited:
Hi. Please can I have the seat post (assuming its 27.2mm) and collar. I am in Southampton so local to you.

Hi. Please can I have the seat post (assuming its 27.2mm) and collar. I am in Southampton so local to you.
Hello mate. Yes of course. I’ll confirm seatpost diameter but you’ve got dibs. I’m actually in Southampton too. So will OM you about the post early next week 🚲👍

Interested in bars & stem, also in Southampton + work in Winch, can you pm me some pictures as the link requires access approval.

Interested in bars & stem, also in Southampton + work in Winch, can you pm me some pictures as the link requires access approval.
Will PM you mate. The link should work if you’ve a google account. Anywhere better to upload the album?

I'm interested in a few parts bit can't see the pics. I have a Google account, I'm authenticated but nada, a teeny tiny message pops up but cuts off before saying anything useful.

I'm interested in a few parts bit can't see the pics. I have a Google account, I'm authenticated but nada, a teeny tiny message pops up but cuts off before saying anything useful.
Sorry about that. Let me upload them elsewhere for you guys

Back