Smoke/dart skinwalls in stock in LBS

Ummmmmmm, oh i remember europe......when you could buy a pair from germany, get them 2 days later and pay just £55 for them......ahhhhhhhhhh.

" relaxing music plays in background"

Wonder what they are doing over there now.......oooooh look a butterfly......

NO I DIDN'T SEE ANY ELEPHANT IN THIS ROOM !
Are they still cheap in Deutschland?

In my opinion Brexit overlapped with covid, and once the covid cycling shortages kicked in, nobody wanted to offer cut price bikes and components anymore.

And those who take an interest in the WEF would say that shortages were planned, and are all part of the Great Reset, Build Back Better, You Will Own Nothing And Be Happy agenda.

Here's one in Germany, and it's about £40. Although I've no idea if they're all £40 in Germany.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK, it's 33 Euros at the moment.

Exchange rate is currently 8343. So that's about £27.50.

No idea how much P&P is from Germany.

Edit: They are saying that RRP is 50.7 Euros, which is about £42.30.

The bike-discount.de website states that the price includes VAT at 19%. I would have thought that EU VAT is deductible for non-EU residents.

OK, I changed the shipping destination to United Kingdom, and it has indeed removed the EU VAT. Delivery is 14.99 Euros.

But I'm guessing it may now be seized by Customs and Excise, and a handling fee imposed on top of the import tax.

bike-discount.png

Shipping is 3.99 Euros for many but not all European countries. Some cost more. For example:

Ireland is 9.99
UK is 14.99
Andorra is 14.99

Back