Small Klein Collection, 93 Adroit Storm Cloud MC1 etc.

Retro_Swiss

Retro Newbie
Due to unforeseen circumstances (medical bills MS), my small Klein collection and some other classics have to go. For all the bikes I am the original and first owner.

Let me know if you would be interested in bulk or individually. Bear in mind the bikes are dusty, I will clean them up and make high glossy pictures. I am advertising here because here everyone loves his bikes and so they might come into good appreciative caring hands.
IMG_7770.jpg
IMG_7782.jpg
IMG_7789.jpg IMG_7783.jpg
IMG_7801.jpg

What region of Switzerland are you located in? Hopefully not the west side of Bern! Provided you are not crazy far I don’t mind helping you box up whatever you sell. I can also get stuff to Southern Germany where the shipping will be half the price for whoever.

I have the Strada and MC1 (uncut) handlebar. I probably have the original wheelset if the spinnergy's are not fitting. Would need help the weather which one this could be. I have one spare wheelset but the original Adroit wheelset is maybe on the Attitude Comp. The original and first owner bought in Switzerland, have receipt and booklet etc. Thanks for your expertise.

Back