small clearout , hope c2 xt thumbies stx-rc brakes

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
due to having loads of bit's lying around and needing space :LOL:

front hope c2 no.4 caliper PRE I.S. 48mm c2c 96 marzocchi z1 + some amp fork fitment , 890mm hose & good pads , almost as new £50 posted you can't get these in this condition anymore. SOLD
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

front hope c2 no.5 caliper (inner halfs black outer halfs silver) good pads 700mm hose £25 posted
IMG_0543.jpg

front c2 no.5 caliper pro lever , good pads 730mm hose £25 posted ON HOLD
IMG_0542.jpg

set of dia compe ss5 levers , scratched up but work fine £10 posted SOLD
IMG_0547.jpg

xt thumbies , rear one has a dent as shown in picture , work fine £34 posted SOLD
IMG_0549.jpg

stx-rc v's + levers , pads are low , all logos still visable £20 posted
IMG_0544-1.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

a set of gt wheels , gt front hub basic shimano rear with matching araya rims , comes with 7 speed shimano cassette (not screw-on) wtb black wall velociraptor tyres + tubes + qr's both true with very little wear on the rims £45 posted
IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554-2.jpg

i'll add more as i go :cool:

mmm am tempted by the hope no.2 and the forks. Do you need anything? Do a deal on the two?

Can I ask what weight the wheels and tyres combined are please.

Also when you say the cassette is not screw on does this mean it takes a standard cassette or it only takes very cheap ones.

Thanks

onza100":36vx0rrn said:
mmm am tempted by the hope no.2 and the forks. Do you need anything? Do a deal on the two?

i'm just after cash :( needing the space in the man-cave :LOL: and there 1&1/8th :cool:

spike3":3871ipgs said:
Can I ask what weight the wheels and tyres combined are please.

Also when you say the cassette is not screw on does this mean it takes a standard cassette or it only takes very cheap ones.

Thanks

the rear takes a normal cassette with the lockring at the end , i have no way of weighing the wheels sorry , there not too heavy but pass ?

Latest posts

Back