Small aluminium frame wanted...SORTED for the mo, thanks!

Re: Small aluminium frame wanted....possibly....

Put it this way... its on a long long to-do list.

I also have a newer DS1 with disc mounts going spare (its on ebay at £40) and I recently acquired a santa cruz chameleon frame which is a bit tired but could make a nice addition to the set which I could part with.
Shout if any of these ring your bell.

Re:

LGF - is that the ex-Gruff one, think I agonised long and hard over that at the time, decided it was a little too big, and did it have a dent or something too? Still, could fit the bill at the right price!

Rick - you're a bar steward! :LOL: Any/all of them. Wouldn't mind a pic and price on the SC as that's been on my wanted list since the late 90's....

Gruff's one, yes, its been repaired but still has the dent under the down tube.

I think £40 posted should see him right

Re:

Thanks LGF, I think I'm probably out on the Zaskar in light of the other stuff on offer, although if you wanted to PM me with details of what the repair was? Wasn't aware of that, was thinking of the dent and a bend in a seat stay, I think.... Ta!

no secrets, danson67 put it on his jig and you wouldnt know it was ever 'bent'

Re:

Cheers Mark ;)

Thought perhaps there had been a welded repair done in the interim that hadn't been known about at the time. Off to work now for a few hours, so will check back in later, but I'm considering it again....

:facepalm:

Here you go

file.php

file.php

Back