SMALL 14” BOYS/GIRLS SMALL MANS LADIES FELT Q220/GT MINT

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I built this for my then 12/13 year old who is now just 16.

Bike was built using a brand new or few rides old donor GT avalanche,which had been chained in a garage when someone tried to steal it, completely destroying the frame and damaging the back wheel.

I purchased a brand new Felt Q220 frame and transferred the majority of the components from the GT donor.

My now 16 year old rode it three times.

Before his last ride I replaced the chainset, chain, rear mech and cassette.

The bike is in brilliant condition in my opinion and what a brand new bike would look like after a few hundred miles.

Going from memory or pics for specs but should be pretty close

Frame Felt Q220

Bars, stem, grips GT.

Forks Suntour XCM with lockout, some small degree of of pitting to one stanchion, but lock out works fine and they are very good condition overall. They are not the lightest of forks however.

Wheels Alex rims, no name hubs, wheels run true and smooth. Rear is slightly radially out of true from theft attempt, but minor and has not been a problem on the light trails and tow paths it was barely used on. Wheel was straightened and retensioned by pro wheel builder. If your kid is hardcore might wanna rebuild the wheel with a new rim.

Deore hollowtech chainset, one short ride ride old
Deore combi shifters 9 speed.
Shimano and tektro cable pull disc brakes.

SLX 9 speed cassette, one short ride old.
SLX rear mech, very good condition.
GT/WTB saddle.
Front mech, Acera/or Alivio.
Tyres Kenda Nevagal.
V8 Pedals not new but good condtion.

Bike runs perfectly and is mint condition., small 3mm x 3mm flake of paint missing from bottom of downtube from bike rack pedal contact.

Great kids entry level bike which can be upgraded over time, I think you would be hard pushed to get a kids bike of this spec for £400-500 new, and if you was thinking of spending £200+ on a new bike for the kids you really cant go wrong with this.

Looking for £170 collected or £185 posted. ono

Collection would be looked on most favourably, Birmingham Area

The bike is as mint as it looks.

Any questions please ask.

Back