Site keeps logging me out

Re:

Glad to hear it mate, I was one of the ones affected a few months age it was infuriating. Would of been a great loss to the community if you had walked away.

Re: Re:

Timoth27":19izrq3o said:
Glad to hear it mate, I was one of the ones affected a few months age it was infuriating. Would of been a great loss to the community if you had walked away.
Cheers, appreciate the kind words.

An issue, months ago? Must have been at your end ;)

starmagsi":bp8gb4b2 said:
I know it is probably a stupid question, but you aren't logged in on another device anywhere are you?
Nope, and there is little chance that phpbb is sophisticated enough to know, care or deal with multiple logins from different devices.

Just wondering, this site kept logging me out for quite a while a few months back until I realised I had logged in on the other halfs phone.

Re: Re:

ishaw":20kb4kj3 said:
Maybe others are having the same issue, they just can't post as they can't stay logged in to do so?

I've been in the web industry for well over a decade, wouldn't be posting if I'd not checked my own end first.

:LOL: :facepalm:

Skimmed this thread and not quite sure where various users are up to.

Most other internet forums I use do seems to need logging onto on occasion, does seem to tie in with switching between a myriad of devices. Didn't especially think rb was worse than others, after all the base code is a well used open source package.

Back