Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser has a big tent you could share with him perry- what are you bringing again, I have heard tales that it is a bmx of some sort?

As I don't think of SS as particularly retro, I don't see myself as representing 'RB' especially - hence I'm riding my first modern and being a bit quiet on this thread. Am there principally to support Gil, learn about the pros and cons of running an event (for OWMTBC) and discover that SS isn't for the weedy of leg... :)

Mr K

im sure the mrs still has a tent , she mentioned getting a new one weeks ago :roll:

yep ill be on the bmx , s&m dirtbike :p that or a cardboard cut out of a bike shape strapped to my back . ill be running off into the distance making whooping sounds :LOL:

gil_m big cheify
123 Kaiser - Zaskar
86 Jamiedyer Stumpie
126 Velomaniac - Hardrock
107 Jimihendrix- Orange E3
114 Clockworkgazz- will mostly be riding a cannondale killerV
156 Perry-kids bike
63 theboy - neo-retro Kona Ku
gingernuts/badger - probably some POS On One
201 davedownhill - Dynatech banana monster
98 mrkawasaki - non-retro Kinesis Decade/Marathon S
247 SteveP - Bontrager Race
109 Cab- fixed and rigid
137 Ed Edwards - signature build Orange or IF-Only
68 Roly
anymore for anymore?

Kaiser, change my steed to Trek 8500, hardrock to heavey and flexi for racing.

Treks getting a flex stem to reduce the bone jarring effects of old school aluminum and as the forks i did have fitted are the stumpies i've now verbally sold to Gaz, it now sports either a fork I rescue from bike recyclers or the custard yellow ones off the Falcon. Typical of me to still be doing major refits right up until zero hour.

Daves told me about the XC race course at Dalby he's seen on youtube, i'm now officially scared :shock:

flexstem pha..... you big gaylord- I'm looking at some foam grip and letting some air out of the front tire to give me a degree of comfort :LOL: :LOL:

I'm like you to, the dale is still in bits, need to get her ready for the ride on sunday make sure it all works :roll:

gil_m big cheify
123 Kaiser - Zaskar
86 Jamiedyer Stumpie
126 Velomaniac - TRek
107 Jimihendrix- Orange E3
114 Clockworkgazz- will mostly be riding a cannondale killerV
156 Perry-kids bike
63 theboy - neo-retro Kona Ku
gingernuts/badger - probably some POS On One
201 davedownhill - Dynatech banana monster
98 mrkawasaki - non-retro Kinesis Decade/Marathon S
247 SteveP - Bontrager Race
109 Cab- fixed and rigid
137 Ed Edwards - signature build Orange or IF-Only
68 Roly
anymore for anymore?

So.. any plans for RB group camping/piss up? Spirits already bought

Sounds good, might be worth listing vehicles/tent description so we can pitch up in a group in the campsite? Bit late now but a banner would be a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back