Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
clockworkgazz":3ayyor2y said:
You pulled that picture up quickly- mind you if it is your screensaver then it is easy to get hold of ;)

I have a copy next to the fire, for the bairns ken

anyway nuff of that shite- how nice is that suntour stuff on my orange, pretty sure it was pro- mmmmmm thumbies :cool: and silver canti's to.

Think I need to re-spec the clockwork# 2 with full suntour, have the brakes so it's a start.

What do you think about xc judy's on the clockwork? I know it's against the law but it would make it a bike I could use a hell of alot more.

back from the dead, almost!
1 week of management school hell, followed by 1 week of finest alpine snowboarding, followed by being into the second week of alpine-induced lurgy...
So make that list +1

Kaiser - Muddy Fox
Jamiedyer
Velomaniac - Alpine Stars ASR320 hopefully
Jimihendrix
Clockworkgazz- will mostly be riding a cannondale killerV
Perry
gil_m
theboy - neo-retro Kona Ku
gingernuts/badger - probably some POS On One
davedownhill - Dynatech banana monster

have also bought a new car which is much less suitable for carrying bikes, and plan to sell the van soon as I just don't use it enough.

Kaiser - Dirty Badger
Jamiedyer
Velomaniac - Alpine Stars ASR320 hopefully
Jimihendrix
Clockworkgash- will mostly be riding a cannondale killerV
Perry - probably the trailstar
gil_m
theboy - neo-retro Kona Ku
gingernuts/badger - probably some POS On One
davedownhill - Dynatech banana monster

has anyone received a confirmation email ?

After the massive task of speadsheeting all the entries I think you will get confirmation of entry on the site rather than a personal email

Some of these will be going up this week, this will also be your race number and you will need to remember this and your postcode it to get into the Forest ~ otherwise its £7 to get into the Forest!

If you have any burning questions fire them over and I will try and answer them :)

cool

erm erm

are helmets mandatory ? i have one but it makes me look like a cock :LOL:

never been to dalby , is the camping going to be on a site or in a field ? will there be showers ? incase i need to stock up on shower in a can ( lynx spray :LOL: )

how far is it ? laps or point to point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back