Silver F&R derailleurs and DT shifters.

I’m only looking for DT shifters at the moment, I’ve got a pair of 9 speed DT shifters already that will match your mechs. I’m looking to change my road bikes back to downtube shifting from STIs so always on the lookout for others sets.

Ducky":2txalsw7 said:
Bump, still looking.

I'm also still looking and have been searching for the derailleurs I mentioned without much luck so far. In the meantime, if anything else comes along then you might be best going for that, although my derailleurs are definitely around somewhere.

walkmanman":366ylsc1 said:
Ducky":366ylsc1 said:
Bump, still looking.

I'm also still looking and have been searching for the derailleurs I mentioned without much luck so far. In the meantime, if anything else comes along then you might be best going for that, although my derailleurs are definitely around somewhere.

I’m not in any particular rush so happy to wait.

walkmanman":2uo8namh said:
BTW any preference between fiction (only) and indexed shifters?

Friction or indexed, I want to try out both and see which combination works best.

Er, I expect you may very well have given up waiting on me to come up with pics of the derailleurs, but if not here's some of the rear one to be going on with:

I also have a pretty minty condition spare one of these derailleurs but of course this would mean more time looking... And I've a couple of the matching front derailleurs but still have to search through a box of gear bits to find one, will get around to it if of course you're still after the derailleurs.

Hi, thanks for looking that one out but it’s not really what I’m looking for. The minty one sounds more like what I would be after if it ever comes to hand.

Thanks again.

walkmanman":3c0aljfe said:
Er, I expect you may very well have given up waiting on me to come up with pics of the derailleurs, but if not here's some of the rear one to be going on with:

I also have a pretty minty condition spare one of these derailleurs but of course this would mean more time looking... And I've a couple of the matching front derailleurs but still have to search through a box of gear bits to find one, will get around to it if of course you're still after the derailleurs.

Sure, the above one is all I could lay my hands on without really searching. So I'll look for the other one, and I assume you're still keen on the front derailleur and shifters so I'll search for these too.

walkmanman":oxe5ts6x said:
Sure, the above one is all I could lay my hands on without really searching. So I'll look for the other one, and I assume you're still keen on the front derailleur and shifters so I'll search for these too.

Yeah, I’m still looking for a full set.

Thanks.

Back