show us youre pennine seat stay artwork

Not sure how I missed this thread.... Great to see some Pennine artwork. Here is mine, on a 1966 Pennine Richmond.

16427560495_9644540de1_c.jpg

Re:

hi guys i posted last night to update the thread and to get info on where to go to get the frame resprayed.
crazy really that i have to ask as brian rourkes is on my door step, but i have been there before and got slightly burned with a price tag of £125 and an end result i could of done myself.

think im going to leave it until the new year now as its getting to close to the big man coming so will wait for the january sales :LOL:

also ive been going through a thread on here from way back by a guy called old ned who has a 1958 pennine with frame no 3347 i think. this has helped to narrow down the year of mine to 58-59 as my frame number is 3733.

i will be at the manchester velodrome cycle jumble again this year 22nd jan on my stall, for those of you that have been before we are usually the stalls along the entire bottom bend where you come up the stairs to enter the track centre. if you do go come and say hello, have a great xmas everyone :xmas-wink: :xmas-wink:

Si_33":226dor7j said:
Not sure how I missed this thread.... Great to see some Pennine artwork. Here is mine, on a 1966 Pennine Richmond.

I didn't know you had that Simon. Let's see the rest of it (phnar!).

Re:

I thought this thread was a wind up to start with but you guys are for real :shock:

Before the lynch mob comes knocking I'll dig my hole a little deeper and add

I'd be seriously cheesed off if I bought a frame and someone had hand painted a twee little scene like that on it, was it optional or accepted that you'd have to have as part of the Pennine package?

To make it easier for the lynch mob to find me, my name is Mike Murray and I live at 1a Murray Towers

:D

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":5i2ffhcf said:
I thought this thread was a wind up to start with but you guys are for real :shock:

Before the lynch mob comes knocking I'll dig my hole a little deeper and add

I'd be seriously cheesed off if I bought a frame and someone had hand painted a twee little scene like that on it, was it optional or accepted that you'd have to have as part of the Pennine package?

To make it easier for the lynch mob to find me, my name is Mike Murray and I live at 1a Murray Towers

:D

LOL!! I like the hand-painted scenes :) It was done for select customers, so you have to assume they wanted it :) No lynch mob here - nothing wrong with an opinion :)

NeilM":3rtpsmup said:
Si_33":3rtpsmup said:

I didn't know you had that Simon. Let's see the rest of it (phnar!).

Here it is built up, before it was sold to me as frame and fork.

30810472233_9759d01acc.jpg

Latest posts

Back