Show us your FAT CHANCE

It relative of course but compared to a Klein Attitude I had, they are very comfortable to ride hard for long periods. Bikes can be stiff eg Serotta T Max but still comfortable to ride all day which I used to do at Epping Forest/SDW other day out rides with a posse of riders bitd. We agree the Wickeds, TCs, Yos are great handling bikes for riding through trees, around/through technical rock gardens/terrain ( loved that style of technical riding in the Peaks District, Wales etc ) but obviously you had to pick your lines slowly with canti brakes. We could not just blow straight over everything like a modern full susder with disk brakes. Intuitive telepathic handling as some ex racer once said about his FAT. Anyway lovely Wicked you have 😎 Heres my WL in previous owners guise. I have RSRs and Bullseyes on it now and my TC.
Beautifull color scheme on the wicked! And team comps.... i melt all over team comps.
Btw i also have a steel Ibis Mojo. The rear triangle absorbs more of trail noise than the wicked but when i am dealing w/ technical tight steep trails i rather have the wicked.

In our own way we appreciate the analogue purity of these retro bikes. DDE are annoying but love the way this same era as these FATs F40 still gets it done with a few choice mods. Check from 13.33mins

Latest posts

Back