Show us yer rigids.ooer missus....

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":18a1vow2 said:
Very nice,whats the build plan?

it weighed 15lb complete. but i sold all the parts. The next build will be heavier and a lot cheaper as I'm broke. Working out all the weights of the next lot of parts will be 19lb-20lb complete so still a good weight. Yes I'm a weight weenie :oops:

tintin40":1az9u61a said:
66 triumph daytona":1az9u61a said:
Very nice,whats the build plan?

it weighed 15lb complete. but i sold all the parts. The next build will be heavier and a lot cheaper as I'm broke. Working out all the weights of the next lot of parts will be 19lb-20lb complete so still a good weight. Yes I'm a weight weenie :oops:
Any pics of it in all its 15lb weenieness?

66 triumph daytona":1aafyvi5 said:
Any pics of it in all its 15lb weenieness?

i don't normally post pictures of it (her) as 3 times others on the web have used my pictures to use on other sites claim its theirs :twisted: Perhaps i should be flattered? But i find it :twisted:

Attachments

• My Trimble 05.JPG
    My Trimble 05.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 939
Re:

Since there isn't a section for post 97 road bikes.........

Here's one of mine.

IMG_3504_1.jpg

Re:

I can play, Holland is very suitable for rigid riding.
And the bug really bit me with the new fangled 29ers....

Steel is real
IFthird3.jpg

p4pb6049249.jpg

IMG_20130623_210805.jpg

IF_Deluxe_SS_004s.JPG

Titanium is sweet too
p5pb9194882.jpg

Independent Fabrication, love that bike. Don't ride it enough though.

This was my first ever dedicated Singlespeed, I've had a few more since.

Enjoy!!

Sorry lost count, that is an Off Spirit or OS Blackbuck,

The Blackbuck us a project from Mark Slate one of the founders of WTB. Quite a special frame, sold it on here to member neebsta btw if you search there's more about it in the post 98 section. The rear stays are the signature fearure but the geometry is also unique. Fork is 440mm A-C, short for a 29er and the head angle as pictured is 74 degrees. Makes for an interesting ride. I only sold it as I picked up a Jones Spaceframe.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back