Show me your single speeds!

Here my first attempt at a SS, Just this second completed !

Need a chain tensioner though :cry:

Attachments

• feb 21 2008 003.jpg
    feb 21 2008 003.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 3,347
  • feb 21 2008 002.jpg
    feb 21 2008 002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,345
My 2 speed Dave Yates Diablo. Bit muddy - but that's after the time the police diverted me off my usual commuter route because of an unexploded world war 2 bomb somebody decided to dump at the city tip :shock: I had to go a bit cross country (ho-hum) :LOL: (good excuse to be late for work!)

daveyates001mediumtv1.jpg

My old single speed based on a late 90s halfrauds apollo frame which i striped of all the gears and suspension forks. Got a pair of ridged forks off another bike then badly sprayed it renault electric blue. 1 BMX crank a new rear wheel and a Single Speed kit and it was ready to go.

ssresized.jpg

The seat sliped while riding it home that day LOL and it had odd sized cranks as BMX was 175mm while the non drive side was 170. Dont have the bike anymore though so time to build new single speed :D

andy.l":1gu00ji9 said:
Umm pass,it was the nearest grey i could find at the paint shop to match the rims. :oops:

hehehe,..so you picked it out yourself,...
Okay,..so now i know for sure it is going to be grey after respray, thanks anyway

by the way,..the more Kona's i see, the more i love them,...SS looks great on them...

Beijing Klein

Here is a picture of my new ride for work. It is not quite the same as the Attitude that I had BITD. That was a small XT'd up with Moonrise linear fade and colour coded mag 21's (What a minter!?!?). However this little honey is the direct result of this bloody website that got me spending shedloads on ebays and worldwide couriers!

Bring a smile to my face when I take it for spins in the flatter parts of the 'Jing.

Thanks for all the eyecandy on here.
Andy

Attachments

• 1991 Klien Attitude Beijing.jpg
    1991 Klien Attitude Beijing.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3,216
Re: Beijing Klein

acole":3jwpltwh said:
However this little honey is the direct result of this bloody website that got me spending shedloads on ebays and worldwide couriers!

I guess you are the first one ;) same here :D

like the Attitude!

Back