Shimano XT ST-M737 Shifter Assembly

VIRIDESCENT

Dirt Disciple
Hello all!

I’ve disassembled my right shifter to service it and have since mostly reassembled it, but it was days later and I cannot recall how to install the two lever springs. Everything else is together. I’ve searched and searched and have been unsuccessful thus far regarding information towards the right shifter, just the left shifter. If someone were to be able to either point me in the direction of a service post or images of the internals (it wouldn’t even need to be fully disassembled) I’d be eternally grateful!

P.S. - This is my first post, but I’d like to offer a huge thank you to those who manage and contribute to this site. It’s hugely resourceful and entertaining between the archives and viewing others builds!

I’d like to follow up and state that I’ve since reassembled this shifter and have experienced many crisp, satisfying shifts. Well worth the effort.

If anyone is interested in performing a similar service and has any questions pertaining to such, I’d be happy to help to the best of my ability.

Back