Shimano M900 groupset VGC

nicklej

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Full groupset, good condition and a decent price I would say.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

Translated German description:

Hello,

I am offering for sale a beautiful, almost complete XTR group from the 900 series.

The components are in good condition for their age and technically flawless. They come from a touring bike and have therefore not been so hard done by.

- Shift/brake lever ST-M900
3x8 speed, top condition, rubbers not sticky

- Rear derailleur RD-M900
good condition, a few scuffs on the outer edges, lettering/shift rolls/adjustment screws complete and intact

- Front derailleur FD-M901
good condition, clamp size 34.9, top pull
writing/adjustment bolts complete and intact

- Bottom bracket BB-UN91
Bearing runs smooth as butter, thread and square in good condition, left bearing shell does not come off but can still be mounted well.

- Brakes BR-M900
Good condition, here and there some rust on the nuts, one of the covers for the springs has a small crack.

- Cranks FC-M900 175mm
good condition, light spots in the clear coat and a few assembly marks on the pedals, incl. crank bolts.
Lettering, square, chainrings and threads in good order

- Cassette CS-M900
8 speed, cleaned, used condition
KM-value unknown, but will be good for a few more KM I guess.

I will add a few original XTR outer shells, maybe they can still be used depending on the frame/structure.

In another ad I will soon offer a pair of NOS wheels 26" with matching hubs.

Shipping possible or pick up in Berlin/Neukölln.
Payment by Paypal or cash

I order stuff from Europe a fair amount and you can almost always dodge duties on stuff about this value but depends on how the seller specifies it of course.

It’s amazing how much good stuff comes up that’s not in the UK!

Yeah. Totally agree. UK market has been super slow and decent stuff has either been hard to find or massively over priced.

German eBay was excellent for stuff like this.

Yeah. Totally agree. UK market has been super slow and decent stuff has either been hard to find or massively over priced.

German eBay was excellent for stuff like this.
Absolutely. Quite often I’ve had rejection about sending stuff here too because the seller doesn’t understand how to ship here now with brexit, which is understandable.

On the topic of slow market - if you come across a Girvin Carbon Crosslink fork I’m all ears!’ 😉

Back