Reduced Shimano LX & STX RC

All I asked was for Co operation while I tried to sort out with Evri what went wrong. Tracking said stuck at International hub.
Refund has been made guess I just have to it write off, so in future as per my signature buyer will have to sort out postage
/ courier I don't want the agro.

Sounds like you’ve posted abroad?

We post a bit into Spain for my wife’s family and Hermes are terrible at keeping items for 2 months and returning them to you with no communication. All the export stuff can be correct but still happens.

If so you’ll likely find they will bounce back to you at some point. This is exactly the reason I don’t sell any items whatsoever abroad now. To many issues and potential complications and when it goes wrong the seller is the one to blame unfortunately

Evri are a pile of 5h1Te!

4 months and still nobody delivers in our area as they dont pay petrol money, so nobody wants a rural route......yet they still take parcels for postcodes they know they can't deliver to!

I ordered a saddle, it went missing then 12 weeks later turned up back at the senders address....no note, no label, just sent back.....i assume the pile at the depot got too high!

This is apparently now not uncommon.......but, if your really unlucky.....they just put you parcel onto 1m3 pallets and sell them at auction...

A set of maguras went missing for three weeks. I requested for it to be sent to a parcelshop but they just delivered to my door, I wasnt there, I was ready to give up until they just dropped it off at the neighbours. Good job I’m good friends eh?😆

Back