Withdrawn Shimano Deore XT M730 parts.

I have a busted but repairable Torus Titanium frameset which I have ideas of turning into a dirt-drop set-up. Stripped back it looks pretty retro and frame design is pre-V brake so was thinking 80’s Suntour (never had a bike with Suntour!) or Campag as I have a few bits already OR that certain Shimano group that keeps wavy at me... I shouldn’t be looking as I have another x3 bikes that should be built-up first!!! 🤣🤣🤣
👋 It'd look lovely on the Titanium Torus all nice and shiny 😂

👋 It'd look lovely on the Titanium Torus all nice and shiny 😂
I know! I know! However how do I use those delightful four finger levers on drop bars??? Double brake levers? They'll be like old-school safety levers I had on my 24" road bike when I was a nipper! 🤣

I know! I know! However how do I use those delightful four finger levers on drop bars??? Double brake levers? They'll be like old-school safety levers I had on my 24" road bike when I was a nipper! 🤣
😂🤣 How cool would that be,XT safety levers 😁
Also i found the Biopace M730 chainset to go with the other parts, looks lovely it does 😁👋

Promise I'm not looking! 🤣

Best give this lovely stuff a miss as I need to focus on x3 other builds that need attention/starting, but always good to think ahead.

If you split, this should shift, but I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up already. Strange times though...

I’m very interested in shifters, brake levers & rear mech (needed 31.8 fm) if you split. Just don’t really need the other bits. Pm’d

Back