Shimano carbon v-brake boosters

I too am after one of these, but not at that price.
I got one for around £20 with all the gubbins included not too long ago, I nearly choked when i saw that one last week (apparently) go for that much.
Sorry to highjack the wanted thread, but hey, if you get a pair and only need the one, I'll split with you!

Rampage":2s0335cy said:
Someone on a Facebook site wanted $180 for a pair, people were telling him that was cheap too!

I've struggled to get £25 for a single one before with all the parts.

Yeah that's me also, The 180 ono dollars took into account shipping from UK to USA and is line with recent sold prices one ebay but as I said whoever wants them will get a RB discount. Judging by how rare they are and the condition mine are in I won't be letting them go for £65 plus postage to Italy cheapest I found for a 10cm x 10cm x10cm packet is £15. If they don't sell I'm happy to keep them.

RickTheUncivil":rrrs9s48 said:
I too am after one of these, but not at that price.
I got one for around £20 with all the gubbins included not too long ago, I nearly choked when i saw that one last week (apparently) go for that much.
Sorry to highjack the wanted thread, but hey, if you get a pair and only need the one, I'll split with you!

I guess it's a case of supply and demand and how bad someone wants them to complete a build, clearly someone on ebay did that day so I thought I'd put mine out there.

I wasn't massively fussed about selling them unless someone gave me a decent price. They do work very well, look excellent and will look great if I put them on one of my carbon bikes.

Everyone wants as much as they can get for parts but of course something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay, that's why I pitched it at the ebay price and work from there :)

SavagePower":2ajtql1f said:
I guess it's a case of supply and demand and how bad someone wants them to complete a build, clearly someone on ebay did that day so I thought I'd put mine out there

Absolutely! I would have done the same.

SavagePower":2yhc7l23 said:
Rampage":2yhc7l23 said:
Someone on a Facebook site wanted $180 for a pair, people were telling him that was cheap too!

Yeah that's me also, The 180 ono dollars took into account shipping from UK to USA and is line with recent sold prices one ebay but as I said whoever wants them will get a RB discount. Judging by how rare they are and the condition mine are in I won't be letting them go for £65 plus postage to Italy cheapest I found for a 10cm x 10cm x10cm packet is £15. If they don't sell I'm happy to keep them.

That Facebook group is crazy, prices are silly money but a lot of stuff seems to sell!

Rampage":23fz3ejq said:
SavagePower":23fz3ejq said:
Rampage":23fz3ejq said:

That Facebook group is crazy, prices are silly money but a lot of stuff seems to sell!

You're right, certainly is and does. That's why I broadcast them far and wide but the more I look at them I think hmmm they're rather nice and will look better on one of my carbon bikes than on the aluminium one they came on! Plus its full XTR M950!

Latest posts

Back