Wanted Shimano 6400 Tricolor

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
I’m looking for some bits and bobs for a build using the Shimano 6400 Tricolor groupset.

- front mech band on 28.6mm
- seat post in 27.2mm
- possibly some 8 speed STIs at the right price/condition

Last edited:
Sorry, Re: The above, most road bars are 26.0 or there abouts and if you are getting the bars and stem are they going together if so, as long as the sizes match? Also did you want any grooves?

Thanks for putting me right, some valid details I’ve missed from the description!

I measured a set in the garage as I couldn’t remember guess they’ve been squished! I’ll amend to 26mm as that makes more sense.

Yep the bar and stem are going together. Bars will be for a 1990 bike so yes to cable grooves.

I will have a look at the Cinelli bars in the shed tomorrow I believe they are 44s with a single groove, I also have a stem too but not sure how long it is.

Also, if it matters to you, some manufacturers measure bar width between centres and some between outside edges

Sorry for late reply this week was manic... I found 2 pairs of bars in 44 one silver cinelli 26.4 and a black centered ITM ergo bar 26.0, the only stem for 26.0 is a Cinelli at 100mm. once again sorry I haven't been much help, maybe a cheeky bid on those spares in that auction as the stems look long enough?

Sorry for late reply this week was manic... I found 2 pairs of bars in 44 one silver cinelli 26.4 and a black centered ITM ergo bar 26.0, the only stem for 26.0 is a Cinelli at 100mm. once again sorry I haven't been much help, maybe a cheeky bid on those spares in that auction as the stems look long enough?
Thanks for having a look! I found some matching 3ttt bars and stem in a nice gunmetal colour for a reasonable price on eBay, arrived today. It’s a bugger trying to search for bars and stems on eBay as there’s so many!

I’m looking for some bits and bobs for a build using the Shimano 6400 Tricolor groupset.

- front mech band on 28.6mm
- seat post in 27.2mm
- possibly some 8 speed STIs at the right price/condition

I’m also looking for some 44cm wide handlebars 26mm diameter and a 1” quill stem 120mm/130mm zero rise/drop. Ideally 3TTT forma but open to anything that’s matching bar/stem brand of that quality, colour alloy or gunmetal or bronze.
I have some smooth Tricolor hubs for sale if you're interested?

Back