Sherwood Pines Aftermath

Re:

Effin awesome days riding with you lurvely gents again :) was good to mix it up and explore the other trails and play. Can't wait until next weeks ride

I really enjoyed it. I also liked the off piste parts because I normally just stick to the red route.

Will there be any pics added from today? I didn't really take any but my wife is interested in seeing some.

Re:

I'm glad I went, feeling tired now, can't even be arsed to get a bike out and go for a quick dash in the snow!

Thank you again to Dan, I needed today!

Re:

Great day out when I eventually found the right car park , I blame it all on the missing roundabouts on the A1, glad I made the effort as I thoroughly enjoyed the race between fire roads , not techy , not difficult but a good blast in good company , don't worry Dan you've seen all my tat before , the only thing I brought different was a small Scott F+F.
Matthew

Re:

Wish I could of made it, but I am only 5 months away from my graduation, I have to keep up with the work load. :x

Come on show us your pics, sounds like a great place to ride, just need some pictures to look at, and convince the wife she will enjoy going in the summer.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back