Shed clearout time - all sorts - have a look ?

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi RBer's - been a while since I was on here in anger last and still not finished my RC200 :roll: lol ! but having a spring clean of the shed and got a few things which may be useful. All prices include postage - happy to do deals for combo's and listen to offers ...

Part 1

X0 9 speed Anniversary edition, carbon cage rear mech £35 >>> SOLD
X0 3x9 shifters carbon body £35 >>> SOLD
Deore LX 3x9 shifters (M580) with gear displays £20
Stems - all are new and unused (why have I got so many ??? :LOL: )
- Cannondale C4 & Truvativ AKA are for 1.5 steerer / Lefty - £15 each >>> SOLD
- Richey 120mm OS clamp & Titec 120mm standard clamp - £10 each
SRAM S1250 BB30 crankset 36/24 rings w. guard - has seen very little use, arms are helitaped so no scuffs £25
KCNC Ti Prolite seatpost 30.9mm - scandium ridiculously light with Ti bolts as new in its box - £30 >>> SOLD
Syncros FL 7075 alloy 30.9mm seatpost as new in box - lovely - £30 >>> SOLD

Part 2

FSA XC180 flat bars 600mm uncut £10
RaceFace Evolve flat bars 600mm as new £10
RaceFace Next carbon risers 660mm 38mm rise - very light - £25 >>> SOLD
Mr Dirt Gizmo chain device + Blackspire DH chainring for 5 bolt chainset - £20
Collection of chainrings for XX cranks 10 speed - SRAM 28 & 26T inners + Specialities TA 42T outer - all used but plenty of life left £15

Any questions please ask away and more to follow soon.

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":v9iuf2fn said:
What would be the combined price on the X0 shifters and mech please ?

How about £60 posted.

I've got a pair of matchmaker clamps for them somewhere - would you be interested in those as well ?

DMC3000":bgozbsqa said:
Interested in the crank - will pm you.

Replied and also to add info to this thread ... the crank came off a Specialized Camber 29er (hence the smaller rings than the usual 42/2:cool: and it'll work fine with Shimano / SRAM 2x10 setup. It's a BB30 type so will only fit a BB30 (or PF30) bottom bracket where the bearings are fitted internally to the frame.

Re:

Interested in the Truvativ 1.5 stem but what reach is it and is it deffinetly 31.8 bar clamp please?

Regards

baldric 75":1hw58czo said:
Interested in the Truvativ 1.5 stem but what reach is it and is it deffinetly 31.8 bar clamp please?

Regards

It's definitely for OS 31.8 bars and pretty sure its 100mm but will check tonight when home.

Back