Shaved legs , do you ?

Re:

Solo ride. Thinking about pre and post race Matt. Reckon I'll probably fall asleep during post race one!

Don't shave them and never have done - they keep drivers and other cyclists away from me :D

Sometimes clipper them down with a no.2 though, when things get a bit too unkempt.

Jonny69":1ce5snwx said:
Don't shave them and never have done - they keep drivers and other cyclists away from me :D

Sometimes clipper them down with a no.2 though, when things get a bit too unkempt.

I get nose and ears like that ! :LOL:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":pvypcpci said:
Solo ride.
If it's at all wet, even drizzly, you'll be glad you did shave them if you are doing 24 hours solo. It'll make the regular wipe down a 30 second job, rather than half an hour picking lumps of dried clag off your legs. Or you could just ride round with a couple of kilos of mud stuck to your legs.........

I had a plant spray bottle and a couple of flannels, that'd get 99% of the mud off everything (except the bike) in less than 5 minutes.

Nope, but I never raced. I was toying with the idea of doing it and Mrs Dirttorpedo told me not to bother. I do think it looks better.

Your pit area will look like a swamp very quickly doing that, plus, most of these events seem to have either masses of water (coming out of the sky) or bugger all water (at a standpipe half a mile away).

Neither option is particularly hose friendly.

Latest posts

Back