Several pairs of Oakleys...

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All prices are posted within the UK (PP gift or add fees please), please contact for overseas postage costs. Ask for more photos if required!

Great pair of Oakley Square Wire 2.0 sunglasses (rarer spring hinged model), in Silver Frame and awesome Fire Iridium lenses, Oakley model 05-687. Excellent condition overall, lenses are great - on close inspection you can see some very light surface marks to the iridium coating but nothing significant or that would show up in photos. The silver frame is also very good though one of the arms has been downwards slightly to fit the head of the original owner better (see picture 2, where one arm is slightly raised) - I'm sure this could be delicately put back but I don't want to do it myself! The original earsocks are in very good condition with the orange colour still vibrant and the ends in good order. £60 posted SOLD

Oakley Fate, in Rootbeer Frame and Gold Iridium lenses, Oakley model 03-751. Fairly small style that probably better suits smaller faces, particularly women and teenagers. Gold Iridium is my favourite Oakley lens. The Fate model was only made during 2002 so there are not many around nowadays, and certainly not in this condition. Superb condition: the Oakley logo over the bridge is wearing, which is very common for Oakley's O-Matter frames. Most importantly, the gold iridium lenses are in almost perfect condition with only one or two very very minor light marks if you look extremely closely. £42 posted SOLD

Oakley FatCat, in Tortoise Frame and Bronze lenses, Oakley model 03-361. Another smallish unisex style but these are larger than the Fates. Again, the FatCat was only made during 2004 so there are not many around. They have a distinctive Oakley styling with chunky O-Matter frames, and of course lenses of the usual Oakley quality. Excellent condition: the frames have one or two tiny marks only visible upon close inspection, and the finish of the frames means they are hardly noticeable at all. The surface of each lens has one small light scratch towards the outer edge. Again these are not very noticeable at all and do not have any effect on vision and I couldn't get these to show up at all in the close-up photos of the lenses. £40 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0254 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0254 (Custom).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 636
  • P1020280 (Custom).JPG
    P1020280 (Custom).JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 636
  • P1020279 (Custom).JPG
    P1020279 (Custom).JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 636
  • P1020261 (Custom).JPG
    P1020261 (Custom).JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 636
  • P1020256 (Custom).JPG
    P1020256 (Custom).JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 636
Can you post a front view pic of the Fatcats please?
Are those frogskins you had for sale likely to reappear? :D

Sorry, I meant to post two different photos of the Fatcats, not the same one twice. Here's a couple more.

The frogskins I had were £50 posted but as I got rid of a few other pairs I started wearing them more and more so I decided I'd keep them. Shall I keep you in mind if I decide to move them on? :)

Attachments

• P1020286 (Custom).JPG
    P1020286 (Custom).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_0258 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0258 (Custom).JPG
    63 KB · Views: 572
Back