Selling Up - 1995 Goodies

dronebox

Dirt Disciple
Hi Folks... My beloved retro steed (1995 Orange e3) was stolen a month ago so I'm thinking of selling up all the spare parts I've amassed for keeping her on the road for the 20 odd years I'd owned her... We had some special times together and I can't bear to think about building another, it just wouldn't be the same. Looking for some idea on prices for the following 8 bits. There are more bits and bobs but I haven't got around to fully documenting those yet so I'd like to start with these:

Would suit probably a 1995 mid/high end UK build

• Ringlé H2O Bottle Cage - 1993 - Silver Good Condition. Comes with bottle stopper bracket and two purple bolts (not pictured) (50g excluding bolts)
    Hope Titanium Square Taper Bottom Bracket - 1995 - Red Anodised - 125mm Axle / 68mm shell Good Condition. Includes lock rings, great threads, bearings smooth and tight on the axle, anodising on the edge of the lock rings has been carefully removed for aesthetic reasons (198g excluding crank bolts)
    Chris King Nothreadset - Date? - Red Anodised - 1" / EC30 Good Condition. Includes scuff washer. Suit 1" straight steerer in EC30 Head-tube. Silky smooth. Some scuff marks on underside of base plate (unseen when fitted / doesn't affect performance) (102g)
    Control Tech Aheadstem - 1995 - 1" steerer / 120mm length / Zero Degree Rise Fair Condition with some paint bubbling. Light, Solid, Straight and True. Includes bolts (160g including bolts)
    Middleburn RS2 Compact Crankset With Silver Spider - 1995 - 175mm Good condition. Great threads, original set so matching logos, some small scratches in the usual places but little wear elsewhere, includes red bolts/silver granny bolts & spacers (418g including bolts/spacers)
    Pace RC35MXCD Fork & Steerer - 1995 - 180mm threadless steerer Great condition, solid internals but running a little soft, regularly serviced, really tidy example. Owned from new, comes with original Pace User Manual, brake rocker ferrules, a grease gun and half a tub of Pace RC7 grease. Small scuffs at top of crown where headset meets fork. Steerer tube has some pitting but nothing to compromise function
    Selle Italia Flite Alpes Titanium - 1995 - Black Cutaway MTB version of the classic Flite saddle, well used but reasonable condition, owned from new, small scuffs to rear, easily restored (220g)
    Ringlé Mojo Cable Hanger - 1995 - Silver Good Condition. Original Ringlé (not repro), includes cross wire and four hex grub screws

There are some photos here if it helps... http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Deman ... ike%20Bits

Love you retro geezers

db

Back