For Sale Selling some bits…

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Right, new garage so have to make space.

Yes there are some 1998+ items but let’s keep that between you and me eh?…

Postage is probably a fiver

Right, up first

Rear Derailleurs

Shimano deore xt m735 SGS rear mech. Pivots smooth, springs tight, jockey wheels have loads of life left, some battle scars. £20 sold!

Shimano deore lx m563(?) long cage rear mech. Yeah this is pretty bad, jockey wheels would need replacing, it’s usable, but probably not great. I would use it on a wall hanger. I’ll throw in a 7sp cassette as well, also pretty worn, probably wouldn’t take a new chain. £5 and I’ll be happy

Suntour 5000 gx rear derailleur. Polished, pivots smooth with no unnecessary play in the cage, jockey wheels have plenty of life in them. A lovely bit of Suntour kit. £10

front derailleurs

Suntour 5000 front derailleur. It’s alright I guess, not the best not the worst. £10 I’ll do £15 for both derailleurs

Shimano deore xt m735 front derailleur. This is a 28.6, bottom pull, the cage is alright. £5 sold!

Shimano sora front mech, very shiny, is it nos? We’ll never know… £5

SRAM x7 front derailleur NIB. Says it all really. £15

More to come

Last edited:
shifters

Sachs wavey gripshift. VGC No right spring but still works. The grips are like new £25

Sachs wavey gripshift. But worse, missing the cable cover, some numbers are tarnished and grips worn. Got these karma so these will go karma to you.

Grips

Specialized grip shift grips. These match a certain type of srt-600 cover I think? Comes with the washer things. £10

yellow odi yeti slide on grips. But dirty but very nice minimum wear. £15

Black odi yeti lock on grips. Worn, but still useable. £10

Last edited:
Bars of sorts
Tranz-x Zanzibar in a nice purple. Discoloured in places, and, sellers quote here “someone used the dark side of the force on the bar end/stem clamps”. Got these karma so these will go on karma to you. ***withdrawn*** realised I can actually use these again.

Some profile tri bars(hey! Keep it down would you😜) pretty nice, pads in good nick, there is a mark on the logo but it’s fine. £20

Onza barbends. Marked on the side but still got the end caps. £5

Exotic riser bars. Not sure on length you can have these karma

Hubs/cassettes

Shimano deore lx parallax hub with 8sp cassette. The cassette looks good with minimal wear. The hub spins smooth. It’s a 32h from memory. £15

I have a WI front hub you could have for £30

Last edited:
Bottle cages

Elite “gel” bottle cage. Not much to say errr, well it keeps the bottle in place so that’s a good thing☺️ £10

Rims

Mavic 220’s. Have you got a 96’ Marin? Well your in luck! I’ve got the exact rims for you! Yours for just 19.99999999999999
The braking tracks still has life left in them.

Groupsets

Shimano exage groupset. This has pretty much everything needed. It comes with deore dx levers that were once sti units but someone “lopped them off”. There are no bearings in the headset as the cages were gone. The cranks have been repainted in house paint. If you buy this I’ll throw in the fire mountain frameset for free. Any questions just ask. Asking £70 for this? I think that’s a nice number. And it’s got deore thumbies.

Frames

93’ kona fire mountain frame+forks+stem
The paint job I’ve done on this is pretty bad but it looks alright. I’m not sure what size it is, I’ll get dimensions next time I’m with it. As said I’ll throw this in for free with the groupset. £30

Interested in the Yellow Yeti grips pending pictures.

Back