Scott Team Racing

Yo Swedes - is Dr Spoke still in business in Stockholm?? You might want to try him for retro bikes and parts - last time I was there he had some Klein and GT bikes from the early nineties...

Mr K

hmm

let me know if u need stuff.

I got a fairbit of junk lying around.

I might sell my thumbies XT in almost MINT bought new last year, will be sold in sweden. might also soon get a 93 Deore XT rear shifter.

also got a lot of people on my mailing-lists who know and are able to get hold of stuff... but in sweden u kind of just find stuff on blocket and rave about it! last week a guy camed to our localride with a Merlin with full xtr900, kooka well the works and was a total amateur, he just bought it from his brother cheap. And wanted to buy something more modern.

I´m riding a more modern Kona right now, with 1x9 and xtr v´s cause I kind of need the travel of the bomber. But I´m planning a true hardcore retro Race build for my girl with 1x8 and stuff. Just need to find a small frame enough...

Thanks skolioza!

mrkawasaki, I´m not sure about Dr Spoke, I have to check that!

captain8track, let me know if you want to sell me anything! I´m scanning "blocket" everyday for parts and bikes, its like a fulltime job. Always looking for the perfect buy! ( like that Merlin!! )

Back