Scott Endorphin Frame, Spin Tri Spoke Wheels, Marzocchi Fork

Great, I'm happy with the amount offered. How would you like to proceed—I can send over a paypal invoice?

Mossy

Hey,

I haven't met the new user requirement of 30 posts before the private message feature is unlocked. As such I've relisted the item on eBay with offers enabled:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193902436211

As I say, more than happy to sell the frame alone if requested via the make an offer dialogue.

Alternatively, drop me a line at the email address previously posted, or send me your contact details via PM (I can read them, just not reply), and we can take it from there. Cheers,

Mossy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah sorry, was that by email or direct message within the forum? I haven't received any emails (having double checked spam) but please try again to the address previously given. Alternatively, feel free to make an offer on the eBay listing.

As noted I cannot reply to direct messages in the forum—screenshot attached, and my apologies for any inconvenience caused by that. But I am interested in the offer :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 19.54.03.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 19.54.03.png
    44 KB · Views: 271
Back