scott comp racing mountain frame ritchey logic super tubing

pokertee

Devout Dirtbag
For sale here is a retro scott mountain bike frame. It is made from top grade ritchey logic super tubing that is very light. The frame weighs in at 2.6kilogramees not 600g as stated before. (what a dumbo i am.). As far as i am aware the frame is a 1990 but dont quote me on that. The frame as some scratches and a small split where the seat tube attaches and a small dent near on the top tube right at the back near seat end. The frame is not perfect as you would expect from a frame this age but would make a great donor. £60 is reasonable? plus post. Thanks for looking. I also have:
Avid juicy 5 front hydraulic brake in box £30

Shock tech ATC100 carbon mountain bike forks (take v or calliper only.) SOLD

Vuelta airline1 26" Red mountain bike wheels with 1 maxxis advantage tyre(in good nick) and a hutchinson rock tyre with the odd split in side wall. SOLD

Claud butler steel frame thats a bit battered. (It is battered and bruised.) £25 PLUS POST

Thank you for your info on how to put pics on.. I will try in a bit to sort it.. Thank you.

The Scott frame measures: 19" from bottom bracket to top of seat post.
Teh Claud Butler frame measures 18.5" from bottom bracket to top of seat tube.

Payment can be made via paypal if needed.

Attachments

• butframe.jpg
    butframe.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,664
  • butframe2.jpg
    butframe2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,664
  • scott1.jpg
    scott1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,665
  • scottdent.jpg
    scottdent.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,653
You can resize the pictures using MS paint, that will make them small enough to post.

You also need to put a price on the other bits - forum rules.

could be interested in the frame , u cant put pictures as it was your first post , you should be fine now .

just what i was thinking ERM 600grams.... :?

you need to put prices on the other items,,, its the rules...

:)

Back