Wanted Scott’s / Pedersen’s SE Brakes - Parts Wanted

GoGetter0508

Devout Dirtbag
Hi All,
I’m just waiting on a delivery of Scott’s / Pedersen’s SE Brakes…One cantilever is missing a few parts from the brake pad holder. Anyone have any spare parts or a set for brake pad holders they could part with? I will post pics soon of the parts I’m looking for.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Think I have some scruffy one that I’m probably never going to use that could be cannibalised. Only problem is I’m in Lanzarote until 16 July!

Can check when I’m back if you get no joy on the meantime.

Hi! No problem…I’m in no rush! Let me know what you have when you get back…It’s just a few (3) small parts for the brake holder that I need…Such a small thing, but I want to get these things brakes working and try them out…
Thanks Again for the response and let me know when you have had a chance to check!

Last edited:
Think I have some scruffy one that I’m probably never going to use that could be cannibalised. Only problem is I’m in Lanzarote until 16 July!

Can check when I’m back if you get no joy on the meantime.
Hi KondratievsBike!
Would you be able to check to see what you have as far as spare Scott’s / Pedersen’s SE parts that you might want to part with?
Please and Thanks!

Hi KondratievsBike!
For some reason, my message got removed when I searched for it, but I still have it on my phone…Weird.
Anyway, just checking my messages on RB. Hopefully sending this will get the thread back on my laptop where I use RB.
Thanks for checking!
Kyle…

might be of interest? 9 quid from SJS Cycles

Thanks JCS! My SE's are a bit different and I only need some of the brake pad parts for my model...I believe that the housing for those that you sent me the link to are different in the back...I will post a few pics of the parts I need to make it clearer to see.
Thanks for the help though! Much appreciated!
Safe Riding!
Regards,
Kyle...

Reactions: JCS
Hi KondratievsBike!
For some reason, my message got removed when I searched for it, but I still have it on my phone…Weird.
Anyway, just checking my messages on RB. Hopefully sending this will get the thread back on my laptop where I use RB.
Thanks for checking!
Kyle…
So far I’ve found 3 of the four and they are bloody horrible!

You’re welcome to anything that’s here (and the rest if I can find it!)

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 29
Back