School of Hard Knocks ?

highlandsflyer":2u15mp60 said:
I think you have erroneously gathered I am somehow against social housing.

I'm touchy, sorry I don't think your against social housing, but I think I somewhat feel guilty for being in it and am taking that guilt out on you, sorry :oops:

Alison

Exactly the way the Tories want you to feel.

Clap clap Clegg!

Your kids may well be what saves this country, you have one at least currently doing a job worth so much more than the pay suggests.

:)

highlandsflyer":28h3uwxu said:
Exactly the way the Tories want you to feel.

Clap clap Clegg!

Your kids may well be what saves this country, you have one at least currently doing a job worth so much more than the pay suggests.

:)

Funny I bought James up to be pleased to be British, not necessarily proud, I also think the royal family are a waste of money and we should be a republic, :oops: after becoming a Marine my son has become very proud to be British and feels a strong loyalty to his queen and country and to be honest I'm proud that he should feel strongly for what he believes he's supporting.

Alison

highlandsflyer":1040iw5v said:
You would not have to search far in the archives to find out my views on the royals!

When ever I try use search it comes up with everything but what I searched for, but if your anything like me you'd be thinking that there are for more needy people, people dying of illnesses, that could be prevented, that the money spent on keeping a royal family could be better spent on. We are in crisis as far as the countries debt is concerned surely keeping a royal family is more expensive than all the unemployed put together, although I think that some unemployed are taking the piss. I lived in Nottingham and there was a family that was on the dole and had never worked ever because why should they, they were determined not to because they were getting all they needeed, struth it made me feel right wing to listen to them, they were more than willing to be fed by me though :roll: , that attitude is expensive. struggling but trying hard is not, it's hoping and trying.

Alison

Back