Schmoke and dart re-release

Do they have a world cup badge on them anywhere?

Was wondering that, there seems to be 2 versions. The panaracer website shows slightly different sidewall graphics, but any for sale like in Jensons seem to be the ones you have.

kaiser":4duegi2k said:
Was wondering that, there seems to be 2 versions. The panaracer website shows slightly different sidewall graphics, but any for sale like in Jensons seem to be the ones you have.

The sidewall graphic shown on the Panaracer website is on the other side of the tyre. It's not a world cup badge though.

Just found this thread. Dont know why some of you were moaning about them being blackwall, blackwalls were already replacing skinwall tyres before these were released.

Not to mention fitting a thoroughly modern (and clever) I-beam seat post with an adapter and a railed saddle .......

Tallpaul":3fm6zy94 said:
cornholio's RC200":3fm6zy94 said:
It makes me wish that BITD I had stockpiled a load of this sort of stuff to bring out from the cupboard now and make a load of retro fiends happy (and no doubt me very rich - Mwah ha ha ha :LOL: ).

Instead I put it on my bike and wore it all out; what a stupid thing to do eh?? :roll: ;)

I've got some original steel ones hanging in the garage, they weigh a tonne!

Tried a few differant modern ones, frankly i've never ridden ones which made me think smoke/dart where shit in comparison. Guess it's all down the individual and how/what they ride.

Here are a couple steel ones from 1994 on my gt ricochet:
IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4379.jpg

with more pics in my reader's ride thread:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

These are some of my favorite old school tires.

I've still got an original pair of Smokes from 92 (stock on my then 92 Diamondback Apex). They're skinwall.

Also Psycho Ks (kevlar beaded) skinwalls from 95 (stock on my then 95 Diamondback Apex).

I'm not touting for business, though, neither set are for sale, I'm just being a tease ;-)

Back