retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Saracen Race Elite Frame & Forks. Pretty sure this is 20" IIRC

Its straight with the exception of one minor ding I just spotted while taking the photos - just on the under/side of the non drive side top tube, paint is tired few rubs & chips here and there but would make a good rider until you could get it repainted - or a good t-cut may be all you need. 1-1/8" threaded max drive (tange big fork )forks inc with the original headset parts attached in a bag ......£40 Posted UK only PPG pls

Make a good hack :)

IMAG1959_zps3urxvvug.jpg

IMAG2015_zpsajv3rqw0.jpg

IMAG2013_zpszd5sohiu.jpg

IMAG2016_zpsfhbnxbe6.jpg

IMAG2017_zpsefcfl5oc.jpg

IMAG2021_zpsgmcjuvys.jpg

IMAG2023_zpsfnxvqwme.jpg

IMAG2026_zpssbcbs6zu.jpg

IMAG2018_zpsvat7twqm.jpg

IMAG2019_zpsai0a3l9s.jpg

IMG_20160517_205854_zpsfwbwrjde.jpg

IMAG2014_zpsgkzsdvrh.jpg

IMAG2022_zpsoxi5qxhl.jpg

Re:

Any chance you'll be joining us for the Cut Gate Killer next weekend (or know anyone who is)? Have a friend who'd love this as his debut retro build! :D

Re: Re:

elPedro666":3qgqig1m said:
Any chance you'll be joining us for the Cut Gate Killer next weekend (or know anyone who is)? Have a friend who'd love this as his debut retro build! :D

Sadly not fella, if you know of anyone willing to collect tho I'm near york racecourse, otherwise I can post but will need to find box.

RBG

Re: Saracen Race Elite Frame & Forks E-stay - £20

I'm pretty keen on this actually. Always wanted an e-stay but fate dealt me a bad hand when I bought a cro-mega, which was damaged so the closest I've got.

How much will postage be?

Fancy a repaint project, wanted to paint a frame white then let my kids finish the job before clear coating and this might just work......

ishaw":371lrrar said:
I'm pretty keen on this actually. Always wanted an e-stay but fate dealt me a bad hand when I bought a cro-mega, which was damaged so the closest I've got.

Fancy a repaint project, wanted to paint a frame white then let my kids finish the job before clear coating and this might just work......

These are really sorted frames for climbing. I'd have one of these over an AS any day. I've had 5 so far and would jump on this if I had even the tiniest excuse

Heres Coombers/ Sidewinders' blue one i made earlier:

saracen_kili_racer_129.jpg

Heres a cheapy I'd built

file.php

W day courier usually works out under a tenner.... I'll check at work Monday.

RBG

retrobikeguy":1yyxtv88 said:
W day courier usually works out under a tenner.... I'll check at work Monday.

RBG
Cool. Can I say I'll take it then?

legrandefromage":2fc7ljuv said:
ishaw":2fc7ljuv said:

These are really sorted frames for climbing. I'd have one of these over an AS any day. I've had 5 so far and would jump on this if I had even the tiniest excuse

Heres Coombers/ Sidewinders' blue one i made earlier:

saracen_kili_racer_129.jpg

Heres a cheapy I'd built

file.php
Cheers, I don't know much about these frames but you seem to be knowledgeable on such things. What's the story with them, what are they made of?

Back