For Sale Saracen race elite 91/92 £60!!!

Nice, groupset would make it a 1993 (one year only)

I would be a bit surprised if that was the original groupset as I would have expected something higher end on a race elite, but stranger things have happened (it might have been a faulty frame replacement and the original components transferred across),

Lovely package either way. The frames were often the best bits of Saracens.

I would be a bit surprised if that was the original groupset as I would have expected something higher end on a race elite, but stranger things have happened (it might have been a faulty frame replacement and the original components transferred across),

Cheers buddy appriciate it mate

I'd say definitely a 1993 as by then the E-stay frame was only being sold as a run out edition, not part of the range and marked up as Race Elite. As per plenty of other Saracen run out specials, they just used what ever group sets they had available.

Back