Saracen Kili Flyer Compition Hydrotech

Re:

hi all
all this talk about rare saracens from 1991 range has got me cringing about one i sold not to long ago. please someone tell me the saracen andres in orange is not rare and is not worth decent money :roll: :roll:
granted it was not complete but 3-4 hrs with the parts needed would of seen it back in action
i.e wheels and running gear. it has gone to a good home though to someone on here. a nice little place with surrounding (DRYSTONE) walls. does that give it away :facepalm:

Re:

Don't worry mate, it will be pretty rare but won't be very valuable. For some reason none of the retro seem to be.

No one has told this guy though. :facepalm:

Re:

There was a completely original white one for sale last year, I think it was DX spec'd but in fairly good order (needed tyres) I think it made £150ish. I was quite tempted but would have been right in the dog house if I'd brought another bike at the time

The History Man":12gq8y16 said:
Why is it so rare? Just asking. Paint? Model?

I was thinking the same!!

I have a 91 Kili Pro e-stay hydrotech that i commute on, and sold one a couple years back because i felt i didn't need two of the same, when did they get rare?

This one is really worth having for the frame and sell the forks off. The group set is tired to say the least. Can't really comment on the wheels and the saddle is toast.
Worth about £80 -90 as a project and that's it.

Latest posts

Back