Saracen kili comp for sale / retrobike starter pack.

Caveman68

Retro Newbie
Saracen Kili comp for sale,have been trying to find my original brochures etc but to no avail, i bought this to replace my cinder cone but am not too sure whether it's a '96 or '97,although it had metallic purple decals (which I removed) and has the ritchey cupped drop outs,the bike is currently fitted with AMP F2 forks,and i'm also happy to throw in a pair of Onza H-O ti pedals and caratti mountain shoes (size 11),also there are the original forks (never fitted) and a nice period shiny purple helmet (Bell image that is!!). :D

Bike is currently fitted with road slicks but i have managed to find one of the original tyres and i think i've got a michelin wildgripper in green that i could throw in if that suits.

The bike is very light and rides great,frame size is 21" ctr b/b to top of seat post,and approx 19 1/2" ctr b/b to top of cross tube, i'm 6'3" with a 32" inside leg and it suis me fine.

All in all a lovely bike that just does'nt get used enough and unfortunately i've got a house to refurbish!!

I'd prefer it to be collected from surrey/heathrow and i'm looking for £450 although i am open to offers.

Mark.

Sorry guys know the forum rules but i,m having probs loading pics from photobucket but will try in the next couple of days.

Back