Saracen 853 Kili Team Frame, and parts

wallonie11

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I have decided to sell my '98 Saracen Kili Team 853 frame. It is 19inch centre to top and will come with a pair of Pace Airforce forks (including v-brake mounts) with 20cm of steerer. The frame was powdercoated green a couple years ago and is still looking good. Wishbone stays, ritchey dropouts, lean looking. The forks could maybe do with a service. I've just get them stuffed with grease and air and they've done the trick! Looking for £125 posted - Item is in Glasgow. SOLD

Also got a set of XTR vbrakes. The thread for the cable bolt on the rear stripped when I got them so I've used a workaround bolt through set up with no issues. Looking for £30 posted. SOLD

A pair of Ritchey SPDs in Bianchi celeste colouring. Barely used - £16 posted

Shimano LX Sti units - the not so popular paddle things. Barely used - £18 posted

Finally a Raceface square taper crankset with carbon. The middle ring was replaced quite recently and barely used since. A bit scruffy looking but doing the job fine - £30 posted. SOLD

Any further q's please ask.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• kili853.jpg
    kili853.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 690
  • kili853 rear.jpg
    kili853 rear.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 692
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 690
Re:

Hi
What's the c2c of the top tube and are their any ding's or dents.

cheers kaya

Hi there, just measured c-c is 22inches or 56-57 cm

No dents or dings but the paint behind chainrings has suffered from some chainsuck. I'll try and find a way to post bigger pics tonight.

Cheers

Re:

Could I dib the rf chainset pending a few more pics if you don't mind?

wallonie11":3ceypz77 said:
Hi there, just measured c-c is 22inches or 56-57 cm

No dents or dings but the paint behind chainrings has suffered from some chainsuck. I'll try and find a way to post bigger pics tonight.

Cheers

Could you also take a pic of the rear wishbone please.

cheers kaya

Re:

Lovely frame with the reinforced rear wishbone. The 97 bikes lacked the additional thicker section at the seat-tube end.

I'd be very tempted if I didn't have one already.

Back