Santa Cruz made in America! Hope, Thomson, Fox, Salsa, XT

GeorgieD

Retro Newbie
For sale is a Santa Cruz Superlight 19" Large frame bundle in Grey. This is a made in the USA frame and has V Brake mounts so is pretty cool!

Despite the scratches, the frame has been well looked after and has had new shock mounts and bearings in the past couple of years. Unfortunately the 2009 RP23 shock has a damaged rebound lever so the setting can't be changed from number 3. This is probably pretty easy to fix but as I've now changed bike, I haven't got round to it.

The frame is supplied with Fox 2009 F100 RL forks, Hope Headset, Salsa QR collar, Shimano XT front mech and Hope M4 brakes all in good working order. The hope brakes have A2Z wavy rotors and two sets of spare EBC sintered brake pads.

It would be preferable to sell all parts together for £350 but if there is no interest I may split. I absolutely loved this bike as it was my first 'proper' mountain bike and I'm sure would make someone else happy. The main reason for the sale is that I've relocated from Malvern to somewhere pretty flat in comparison and bought a hardtail.

The price is without postage as would prefer the buyer to pick up from Egham in Surrey. I haven't sold anything on here before but as Mikeandangelo on Ebay I've got positive feedback on all 112 transactions made.

Photos are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16269270@ ... 1758739532

Thank you
George

Latest posts

Back