Santa Cruz Chameleon nearly fully built

dongward":359fa4cu said:
3 eh??? Now that's just gluttony ;) :LOL:

Not got the other two any more....I regretted selling them both as soon as I did!

Is that a 97 Cindercone in your profile pick? I lusted after one of them when I first started riding (although I ended up buying a Koa after my Rockhopper was stolen). I guy used to ride at High Wycombe BMX track on a diddy one with Judy DH's.....it was the coolest thing ever.

Chaps, I may be selling a few bits off the bike as some things are not to my taste etc. Let me know if there are any bits of interest and feel free to make an offer.

The things that will definitely not be for sale is the frame, wheels and headset. The other bits may or may not be....

Mindmap3":hq87xocl said:
Chaps, I may be selling a few bits off the bike as some things are not to my taste etc. Let me know if there are any bits of interest and feel free to make an offer.

The things that will definitely not be for sale is the frame, wheels and headset. The other bits may or may not be....

little confused as to why the forks may be up for sale when you've bought my old bombers on pinkbike :LOL: but hey these orange ones might look alright on my santa cruz?? let me know if your parting them

yours are boxed up and waiting to go btw

cheers

SEANSTEPHENS":11nztr99 said:
Mindmap3":11nztr99 said:

little confused as to why the forks may be up for sale when you've bought my old bombers on pinkbike :LOL: but hey these orange ones might look alright on my santa cruz?? let me know if your parting them

yours are boxed up and waiting to go btw

cheers

Those bombers I bought are for another bike (a little jump bike, which is why I wanted a fork with a 20mm axle). I have fours bikes, of which only one is in service!

The only reason these may be going is to do with disc compatibility - they have a Formula mount and I want to run some more mordern brakes which will have an IS or PM mount. As far as I am aware, there is adapter for the Formula mount, so you need to run C2's.

Back