Salsa, Syncros, WTB (copy), XT, Suntour, Flite Saddle

narcotitlan

Rocky Mountain Fan
Few bits and bobs here for sale to help pay for a new build, I'm in the UK and will ship anywhere at cost:

Sellai Italia leather/Titanium saddle pretty good condition £35
Syncros bars and Steerhorns, non original shim, bars been shortened to about 480mm and Steerhorns are a bit scuffed so definitely for a rider :) SOLD£25
Salsa 1" threadless/ahead stem, for a 25.4 steerer), 1" bar clamp. Nice rise, about 155mm centre to centre. This will give you a very nice upright riding position if you have a stiff back like me :) £55
Nitto 25.4mm x 22.2mm quill insert £25
WTB cable hanger (copy) £15 SOLD(need to check original price, will change if too pricey)
25.4 (internal diameter) Titanium spacer (20mm height) £12
XT M730 brake levers £20 SOLD
Suntour XC seatpost clamp (slightly bent axle but still totally useable) £15

IMG_8807 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

More pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/57765867@ ... ed-public/

Re:

Hi,

I’d like WTB copy brake hanger (esp if cheaper price!) and saddle, assuming it’s a flite and you can send me some more photos please

Thanks, Matt

Hey Matt, yep it's a Flite, some more pics if you click on the link under the pic. Just had a look at the WTB hanger (copy) original price - 35 Euros, so prob won't offer a reduction at this point I'm afraid, pm me if you're still interested - Joe

Re:

I’ll just take the cable hanger thanks. Apols to anyone else who was tempted by the saddle but the good news it’s available again now!

Matt

Back