salsa/m'burn/thomson/azonic/raceface 3 for 2 offer now!

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
folks... was anyone else paid just before Christmas and overspent? ...well I have and now all the bills are leaving my account and leaving me BROKE! ...not good when there is another 30 days until the next pay day! :?

so, a visit to the loft has just been made in order to dig out the bits which I don't need at the moment (but more than likely will in the future :facepalm: ) for a quick clear out to generate a bit of money!! :roll: :roll:

good job I'm doing 'dry January' and knocked the social life on the head for the month! :D

all bits are priced at what I would be happy to pay and include delivery which will be the cheapest delivery option I can find, probably royal mail 2nd class or myhermes if thats better for the bigger items, also I am more than happy to combine postage, or if you buy several things off me I am happy to knock a bit off :xmas-big-grin: or make me an offer if you like!

items and prices:

Race face prodigy stem, 100mm long, 25.4 bar clamp, very good condition, £15

hope xc front hub in blue, 6 bolt disc mounting, all threads and bearings are good, 32 spoke holes, £18 SOLD

salsa quick release clamp in gold, 30.0 size (fits most steel kona frames I think!) £7 SOLD

gold chainring bolts, 4 of them have never been used, (pictured) there is a fith (in a separate picture) which is scratched - I don't even know how this happened.
These are for a single ring set up. £4. SOLD

middleburn hardcoat chainring, 34 tooth, couple of marks from storage but never been ridden. 104BCD - £17

FSA 38 tooth chainring, used but only for a few months, VGC, will give it a clean before posting. 104BCD - £8 SOLD

shimano 9 speed chainring with 5 bolt fixing, came from an LX or XT chainset I think. £7

USE seatpost, polished 400mm, 25mm wide (you will probably need a shim - I have several so I may be able to help you out there) the one bad thing about this is the clamping part is a bit bent, it could probably be bent back in a vice but I don't have one handy.... urm, sale is for the post only, the clamping bit is FREE with the post as I'm not sure how functional it is.....£15? SOLD

Azonic double wall bars in black, 25.4, 2 inch rise, 690mm width. few cosmetic marks, mainly under where the grips/controls go so would mainly be hidden when on the bike. £15

brand new thomson x4 stem, bought for my trials bike but never used as im using 25.4 bars. its 90 mm, 31.8 bar clamp and has a 10 degree rise. I paid £59.99 for it so really would like £45 back :roll:

Kenda nevagal tyres, 2.1, 26 inch, very good nick, only used for a couple of weeks. £16 SOLD

kona sprung saddle, very comfy although a little ugly! came off my old 2010 kona humu. £10

truvativ isoflow crank arms, meant for a single speed/double chainring set up, will not take a granny ring. all threads and tapers are good! £13 SOLD

shimano XT front mech M738, 28.6 size, probably one of the most NOS ones around, it has literally been used a couple of times, £13 SOLD

KONA 27.2 seatpost, pretty sure its 350mm long, good condition, £8

cotic chainstay protector, like a lizard skin, pretty sure it hasnt been used, just sat in my box of bits, VGC. £8 SOLD

black hope headset cap and bolt, bought brand new from my LBS, fitted to one of my many builds that got aborted, never been ridden £4 SOLD

EDIT: Jan 7th

So, I have a few items left, if they aren't marked as SOLD above then chances are I still have them!

I take it most of you are broke and money is tight so how about a 3 for 2 offer? :xmas-cool: cheapest item goes free! If you want a 3 for 2 please don't make any offers as this is a good enough deal as it is :D

Cheers

hope you all had a good christmas and have a happy new year :xmas-cool:

Re: big fat 2014 clear out! bargains to be had!!

Happy New year. I'm in the sane boat but the hope hub could come in handy, so if it's still available can I take it off your hands.

Hi, interested in the use post but would like to know what the condition is scratch wise before purchasing please.
Pm also coming

The sprung saddle....

It's not quite a slimline flite slr.... Bit bulky but probably the comfortable saddle I've ever used!

One for the wife's bike? Haha

Evening,
Interested in your tyres, sending pm.
If your having a dry January does that mean it won't rain with you?
If so can I come over, I think the only thing I have that is waterproof & breathable is skin!

fsa chainring for me please! pm me your details :xmas-big-grin:

Back