Salsa Cro-moto Rigid Fork

This had to be one of the best looking bikes on here, kinda sad it's gone to Rebas, although I understand why ... not that it's any of my business! :LOL:

elPedro666":245zsx6w said:
This had to be one of the best looking bikes on here, kinda sad it's gone to Rebas, although I understand why ... not that it's any of my business! :LOL:

Thanks mate, I appreciate it! I totally agree with you on the looks, but this is my 'modern' (as modern as I get anyway!) rider so it has to perform in the mountains or it becomes useless to me........... I don't think it looks too bad with the rebas though? (granted, it could do with a clean!)

Not a huge fan of the cleaning, mud is good :cool:

Do understand - my 'modern' milemuncher is a Sanderson Life and I've got some colour-matched CroMotos ... however:
img_1540_508.jpg

Pot///Kettle ;)

They can't go though as they're the same stunning custom paint as the frame :cool:

I believe the official weight is 1045g uncut, but I will weigh these for you tonight mate, sorry for the delay.

thanks for that, ben

going to umm and ahh for a bit if thats ok? I think i'm looking for something a bit lighter - I'm already running a set of old triple butted P2s :)

BobCatMax":1g2hchil said:
thanks for that, ben

going to umm and ahh for a bit if thats ok? I think i'm looking for something a bit lighter - I'm already running a set of old triple butted P2s :)

OK mate, keep me posted!

Back